Monk fruit is a favorite ingredient used as a sweetener in desserts, drinks, or other foods. Lakanto is a natural sweetener of monk fruit known as Luo Han Guo, a fruit grown in Southeast Asia that has a small green shape. You can find out monk fruit sweetener warnings in this article.
How to get monk fruit sweetener?
It is a natural sweetener, this sweetener can be produced with dried han Guo Luo fruit and then extracted. The taste can reach 150 – 200 times sweeter when compared to regular sugar.
Can monk fruit sweetener be consumed by keto dieters?
Do not worry for you dieters this sweetener that contains non-calories. Sweeteners from monk fruit do not increase blood sugar levels like regular sugar and this becomes a good alternative for diabetics.
Do not delete the list of sweet foods you sweeten monk fruit is an alternative, you can try a variety of delicious keto recipes that are easy to make:
- Desserts Cream Cheese, cheesecake today is a cheesecake for the ketogenic diet. it offers much less carbohydrate measure than the original recipe and, therefore, is suitable for dieting… but also for those who do not intend to follow it!
- Low Carb Cream Cheese Dessert, this is the perfect dessert for Father’s Day, using the basic ingredients of coffee, can be added his favorite coffee. The manufacturing process is a bit long but easy to make.
Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies, How to Make The Best Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe Easy which is a popular snack among teens and seniors. It only takes you 20 minutes to serve it which has a thicker, chewy, moist texture, filled with walnuts and chocolate.
What are the benefits of monk fruit?
While the extraction and purification process removes most of the original natural compounds from fresh monk fruit, research shows that the remaining mogrosides and flavonoids can still be beneficial to your body.
Here is a glimpse of some of the benefits (prevention and others) that you may enjoy using monk fruit sweeteners:
- Monk fruit is often used to overcome body conditions related to high temperatures such as fever.
- Also, monk fruit has anti-inflammatory properties that can cure sore throats, chronic coughs, aid digestion, colds, and shortness of breath.
- A very amazing benefit is that monk fruit can combat obesity.
- Helps with weight loss. Lo Han Guo does not contain calories, carbohydrates, or fats, therefore this fruit is the right choice for those who want to lose weight. Lo Han Guo can be a substitute for regular sugar and other sweeteners, such as chocolate.
- Helps prevent cancer, Lo Han Guo has anticancer benefits. You can reduce sugar consumption and replace it with the consumption of Lo Han Guo to obtain these anti-cancer benefits.
- Promoting longevity, Eating this fruit regularly is believed to make people live longer because antioxidants in fruit mogroside can help control inflammation and degeneration of body cells.
- Mogrosides in Lo Han Guo can protect cholesterol in the body so as not to accumulate. Not only that, but mogroside can also increase HDL cholesterol which is good for heart function.