Philadelphia No Bake Cheesecake – Recipe No Bake is a quick, fresh, and delicious cake recipe. It is suitable for dinner with family, friends in an event such as birthday or in spring and summer.
We can prepare various versions of cheesecake, with fruit, chocolate , caramel, and savory food.
You just have to choose a cheesecake recipe without being baked.
Philadelphia No Bake Cheesecake – Recipe No Bake
- 200 g Digestive Biscuits
- 120 g melted butter
- 200 ml fresh liquid cream
- 500 g Philadelphia
- 130 g refined sugar
- 1 pack vanillin
- 10 g Isinglass
- 150 g strawberry jam
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar glaze
- Lemon juice
- 1 tsp organic mustard
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp fresh liquid cream
- q.s. Raspberry
- q.s. Blueberry
- Prepare and weigh ingredients.
- Put the biscuits in a mixer and puree.
- Prepare a bowl and add melted butter.
- Stir the biscuit powder with the butter to make a smooth mixture.
- Take a hinged pan, coat it with baking paper on the base, and cover with cling film to the edges.
- Place the mixture at the base of the pan, pressing well to flatten the base of the cheesecake. Then put it in the fridge.
- Prepare philadelphia cream. Hydrate the isinglass in a bowl with cold water.
- In a mixer, whisk the cream and set aside . Then work on philadelphia, icing sugar, vanilla by using a leaf shaker. Mix the cream, leave for about ½ cup.
- Take the pan, pour the cream that has been left over, then take the boil, turn off the heat and add the isinglass squeeze, wait until lukewarm- lukewarm.
- And add it to the prepared cream using philadelphia, cream, icing sugar and vanilla.
- Remove the pan with the cold base material from the fridge and pour the freshly made cream on top. Flatten with a spatula or spoon. Put it back in the fridge for 5 hours.
- Prepare the pan over a low heat, put the strawberry jam with lemon juice, and glaze the balsamic vinegar . Set the dosage well to avoid any of the other dominating ingredients. Cook for a few minutes, after cooling put in the fridge.
- To serve cheesecake that has been stored in the fridge for 6/8 hours, garnished with blueberries and raspberries. Cut into slices of cake, pour a little sauce add the topping to your taste.
On the above recipe that is very tasty and delicious it is. Are you interested in making it? Let’s give it a try.