Slowly supplied with delicious vegetables and gravy is a pressure cooker beef stew stovetop, a dish that is often consumed by Italian settlers and popular in some countries.
The soup is warm, has a thick gravy, and is rich in flavor. The manufacturing process is very long, but you can leave it while cooking it. Usually, I often eat beef stew first in the afternoon and start cooking it the next day.
This dish I used to present to my family, my busy working husband, and my prolific son during his school time. At least I can serve it instead of his energy.
Pressure Cooker Beef Stew Stove Top has several kinds of vegetables in it such as potatoes, potatoes have magnesium content that can help the maintenance of teeth, bones and help reduce fatigue.
serving it with a glass of Sea Salt Coffee makes dinner perfect, the sweet and slightly salty taste of coffee can keep your mouth fresh.
We can put some other vegetables in it, namely:
- Tubers such as carrots, parsnips, and radishes can all be used.
- Vegetables that give a good taste include onions, celery, capsicum (peppers), anesis, and mushrooms.
- Potatoes, especially wax-shaped that hold their shape, are very good if boiled, sweet potatoes are also suitable.
- Soft vegetables such as frozen peas, chickpeas, or spinach are good to add in the last 15 minutes of roasting.
Pressure Cooker Beef Stew Stove Top
- Slow cooker
- ¼ cup flour
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- ½ tsp celery salt
- 1 kg boiled meat (or Chuck roast)
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp cold butter
- 2 cups yellow onion diced
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 4 cups beef stock
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 5 medium-size carrots diced
- ½ kg baby Yukon gold potatoes
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 large branch rosemary
- 1 cup frozen peas
- enough cold water
- 4 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 drops Kitchen Bouquet Browning + Seasoning Sauce
- The first step, cut the beef cube-shaped and set aside the fact.
- Season the beef with black pepper, 1/2 tsp garlic salt, and celery salt to mix well.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour, and sprinkle over the spiced meat, stirring again.
- Heat a skillet on the stove filled with olive oil.
- Fry the meat gradually, avoiding the pan too full. remove the meat when it is browned and drain. (add more oil if necessary)
- In a different pan, melt 1 tbsp butter over low heat.
- Sauté the onion for 5 minutes, then add the cooked garlic until it produces an aroma.
- After that, put the fried beef, sauté the onion, 2 tbsp cold butter, and all the remaining ingredients except the peas into the slow cooker.
- Cook over low heat for 8 hours or 4 hours if you are over high heat. And make sure all the vegetables, potatoes are properly tender and tender.
- For the last 15 minutes, add the peas and the dissolved cornstarch add gently and stir evenly.
- After that, turn off the fire. Discard the bay leaves and rosemary stems.
- Add 1 tbsp cold butter, stir. It will soften your dish.
- And add 3 drops of Kitchen Bouquet for a darker color.
Avoid lean cuts of meat as they can dry out during the long cooking process.
Taste and season at the end of the ripening process.
You can boil the beef and store it in an airtight container, this will last 3 days. if it will be cooked, you can reheat on the stove or in the microwave.
- Refried the stew quickly, transfer it to an airtight container, and freeze for up to 4 months.
- If I make a stew deliberately to freeze, I often cook it without potatoes and instead serve it with mashed potatoes. Although it is very safe to freeze potatoes, sometimes I find the texture changes and the potatoes can be a little soft and grainy.
- Melt, overnight, in the fridge, and reheat on the stove or microwave.