Pressure Cooker Homemade Ground Beef Stew Recipes
Pressure Cooker Homemade Ground Beef Stew Recipes is the best dish that is very suitable in winter. With just 5 hr 15 minutes you have to prepare it. With a thick and savory mixture.
This recipe is very historic for me because it is the best recipe that grandma gave me. So I will always make this, even become a mainstay menu in the family. Don’t worry even if it takes a long time, but it won’t disappoint.
A very simple ingredient with just ground beef, carrots, potatoes, and other seasoning mixtures. It makes a very perfect meal. You do not need to look for materials anywhere, because I use the material of choice and easy to find.
I first made this recipe in 2011 when winter came. Well until now I still make it, because the recipe is not boring.
And in the end, I found a different recipe, and not many people know. So my goal here is to share recipes that you probably won’t get anywhere.
Not only this recipe that I made but there are also foods made from ground beef ingredients:
- Keto Smoked Lipton Onion Soup Meatloaf Recipe
- How To Make Instant Pot Italian Meatloaf Recipe
- Stove Top Mexican Meatloaf with Ketchup
Who will probably accompany the meal on the table becomes more pliable? The day when family gatherings are sunny.
By adding vegetables in this recipe is so that we can live healthy and delicious food. Since I have a child, and grandma is at home so I have to make food that can be eaten by anyone.
This is why I mix vegetables into recipes
Vegetables are plants that contain body benefits and are widely consumed by people to be used as food.
Several vegetables can be consumed raw and some have to go through the process of eating first. Vegetables are the healthiest food often used as the main menu and side foods.
The nutritional content of vegetables is different, although generally, vegetables contain little protein, fat, and several other vitamins.
However, vegetables also contain toxins and anti-nutrients such as α-chaconine , a natural poison produced by green potatoes that gives it a bitter taste.
Do not worry because not all vegetables contain toxins, so we must also be smart in distinguishing them. Let’s just cook don’t miss this recipe.
Equipment Pressure Cooker Homemade Ground Beef Stew Recipes
- Serves: 12
- Serving size: 1 cup
- Calories: 180
- 450 grams of ground beef
- 6 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 pack of carrots
- 3 cups of water
- 1 pack of dried onion soup mixture
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1-1 /2 teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 can thick, unmodified tomato soup
- 1 can Italian tomato paste
- First, prepare a frying pan on the stove, then put ground beef, and boil until it is not pink anymore.
- Remove the ground beef from the pan, then drain first.
- After that put ground beef, potatoes, carrots, water, a mixture of dried onion soup, garlic powder, Italian herbs, salt, and pepper.
- Then stir in the beef, cover, and cook for 5 hours.
- Open the lid, stir in the soup, and tomato paste.
- And cook again until everything is hot.
Tips on choosing fresh and good vegetables
- Opt for vegetables that do not wilt leafy.
- Buy vegetables that have not been cleaned.
- Do not choose wrinkled vegetables.
- It’s best to buy vegetables directly at the farmer’s market.
- And buy odorless and mushy vegetables.
- Must buy pesticide-free vegetables.
- When we buy vegetables first look at the color, it will affect its quality.