Reasons for Breast Discomfort
The following are all problems and illness that can cause breast discomfort, grouped based upon the framework or body organ found in our breast, consisting of the Heart, lungs, digestive system, muscle mass, and bones.
Reasons for Breast Discomfort relates to the heart
Heart attack (Angina Pectoris) – occurs when a embolism or plaque obstructs blood flow to the heart muscle.
- Pericarditis – Swelling of the membrane layer that lines the heart.
- Myocarditis – Swelling of the heart muscle
- Aortic dissection – damage to the cellular lining of the great capillary (aorta)
Reasons for breast discomfort associated with the lungs
Pulmonary embolism. Occurs when a embolism or air obstructs the lung arteries (lung arteries), thereby obstructing the flow of blood to the lung cells, triggering breast discomfort.
- Swelling of the membrane layers cellular lining the lungs. This will cause breast discomfort that harms when you take a breath in when you coughing.
- Pulmonary hypertension. Hypertension in the arteries that carry blood to the lungs (lung hypertension) can also cause breast discomfort.
- Pneumonia or damp lungs
- Viral respiratory disease, swelling of the bronchial system
- Pneumothorax or leak of air from the lungs right into the breast cavity (pleura).
Causes Breast discomfort relates to the digestive body organs
- Gastric acid reflux (heartburn) – stomach acid that increases to the top (esophagus) which will cause breast discomfort through a shedding feeling.
- Swallowing Conditions. Conditions of the esophagus or esophagus can cause problem ingesting and often cause breast discomfort.
- Problems with the gallbladder and pancreatic. Gallstones or swelling of the gallbladder or swelling of the pancreatic can cause stomach discomfort that radiates to the breast.
Search Keyword: sharp pain in left side of chest when breathing in, chest pain when tired, my chest hurt when i lay down, my chest hurts when i lay down, when i lay down my chest hurts, back and chest pain when breathing, chest and back pain when breathing, chest cold pain, chest pain with a cold, deep breath pain, deep breathing pain, lower chest pain, lower chest pains, pain in back and chest when breathing, pain in chest and back when breathing, pain in lower chest, pain lower chest, pain on deep breath, pain when breathing deep, pain when breathing deeply, pain when deep breath, pain when deep breathing, pain when i breathe deep