Recipe for Turkey Easy Pleasing Meatloaf
This is the recipe for Turkey Easy Pleasing Meatloaf with the best sauce splash, sodium content in barbecue sauce makes the recipe without salt. The savory, slightly sweet, and the soft textured taste is your reason not to stop eating it. The manufacture only takes a few minutes.
As autumn comes, I am more excited to expand the variants of the menu that can be served. This family-friendly recipe can be made easily and is only seasoned with onions, garlic, oregano, and given three quick sweet glaze ingredients.
The ingredients are simple ingredients that I use, but a few years ago I had a failure in making this meatloaf in a different recipe. maybe it’s because the measure is not right or the wrong way to cook.
My 10-year-old son sat at the table eating together, both legs folded in the chest, he was reluctant to eat it. Showing a rebellious frowny face radiating he displeases, it has now changed over time as I have managed to break this Turkey Easy Pleasing Meatloaf dish.
It’s a drastic change and pride for me, now he’s very happy to eat meatloaf and often asks to be made because it has become his favorite food.
Here’s the secret to having a soft dish and a texture that is not fragile, pay attention to some stages that I do:
Starting with taking a large bowl, put in ground turkey, chopped garlic, chopped onions, dried oregano, freshly ground black pepper, breadcrumbs, eggs, and barbecue sauce. Mix all the ingredients by hand or using a strong spoon until everything is well mixed.
Keep the dough on a wide baking sheet and shape it into a wide bun so that everything is baked evenly.
After that take a medium bowl and put in barbecue sauce, ketchup, and Worcestershire sauce. stir everything until well mixed.
Apply 1/3 of the glaze evenly over the meatloaf the batter, then bake. after 40 minutes of walking, remove and spread 1/3 of the sauce and bake again for 30 minutes. Remove the meatloaf and spread the rest of the sauce over the meatloaf, then cover using aluminum foil and leave for 10 minutes before cutting.
You can also try some other meatloaf recipes:
- Easy Cheeseburger Meatloaf Recipes Ground Beef
- Easy Keto Turkey Meatloaf Recipe In The World
- Simple Quaker Oats Meatloaf Recipe
This dish is high in sodium which is necessary for the body to function properly, maintain the balance of body fluids, help the work of nerves and muscles, as well as control blood pressure and volume.
Equipment Recipe for Turkey Easy Pleasing Meatloaf
- Serves: 8
- Serving size: 8
- Calories: 262
- Fat: 9.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 21.1 g
- Sugar: 14.1 g
- Sodium: 865.3 mg
- Protein: 23.2 g
- Cholesterol: 78.2 mg
- 1 kg ground turkey
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1½ tbsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1¼ cups barbecue sauce
- ⅓ cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Then prepare a casserole and spray with a nonstick cooking spray.
- Put ground turkey, chopped garlic, chopped onions, dried oregano, freshly ground black pepper, breadcrumbs, eggs, and ¾ cup barbecue sauce into a large sip.
- Combine all the ingredients using cleaned hands.
- After that, shape the dough into a wide bread if it does not want to be too thick.
- Next in a small bowl put the ketchup, barbecue sauce, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Apply ⅓ glaze over the meatloaf and bake for 40 minutes.
- Then, remove the meatloaf and re-apply ⅓ of the sauce, bake again for 30 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees.
- Spread the remaining sauce over the meatloaf and cover with aluminum foil.
Tips to make a delicious meatloaf:
- Do not stir the meatloaf dough excessively as it will give rise to a hard texture.
- If you are roasting your minced meat in a baking dish, which ensures the bread is moist, consider drying the fat 15 minutes before the end of cooking time to produce a crispy top.
- If you cut while the meatloaf is still hot, the texture will become crushed. Be sure to rest first.