To pamper our tongues at night try to make Roasted Chicken Recipes in Oven Whole 30 gluten-free and keto-friendly. I always serve it within 1 hour already on the dinner table.
1 kg whole chicken
900 grams of diced potatoes
3 tbsp avocado oil
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp smoked paprika
500 g of fresh broccoli florets
- The first step is to prepare the oven and preheat it to 450 degrees.
- Both prepare a baking sheet and coat with baking paper with a large size, then set aside.
- Place the chicken in the middle of the baking sheet, then arrange the potatoes around it.
- Then sprinkle avocado oil over the chicken and potatoes.
- Combine the garlic and red powder, a pinch of salt and pepper into a bowl. Stir until all is well.
- Set aside half the seasoning for broccoli, the rest mix with the potatoes and chicken.
- Add the peppers, and use your hands to stir the potatoes until they coat. Then grease the oil into the chicken.
- Put the chicken in the preheated oven and bake for 31 minutes.
- While waiting to mix the broccoli, avocado oil, and the rest of the seasoning into a bowl. Stir until the seasoning coats all the pieces.
- Once the chicken and potatoes are roasted for 31 minutes, add broccoli to it.
- Put the chicken and potatoes back in the oven, bake again for 15 minutes at 165 degrees.
- Before the chicken is served let it first.
- When ready to serve on the dinner table.
- Although I haven’t tested other ingredients yet, I’m sure you can replace broccoli with other vegetables.
- For those who are on a keto diet: replace potatoes with other low-carb vegetables.
- My recipe uses a large baking sheet so that it can separate the chicken and vegetables.
- Do not use sweet peppers but replace them with smoked peppers.
- All types of potatoes should work well in this recipe. I always use Yukon golden potatoes.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Roasted Chicken Recipes in Whole Oven 30