Salmon Belly – Salmon Belly Recipes
Salmon Belly – Salmon Belly Recipes is one of the most nutritious foods in the world. This type of fish is easy to consume and process. It can also be mixed with different types of vegetables that will make the dish more perfect for a very tasty main menu.
Also, salmon contains many high-quality proteins such as omega 3 fats, which are important proteins in daily life. But if you overeat it’s not good either.
Here are the benefits of salmon
- High Omega-3 Fatty Acid Content
- Make metabolism increase
- High vitamin and mineral content
- Make brain and nerve abilities improve
- Healthy eyes
- Keep bone health awake
- Healthy skin
- Able to prevent cancer
- Best potassium source
- Bits of help lose weight
Smoked salmon tartare and green apples
Equipment of Salmon Belly – Salmon Belly Recipes
Salmon Belly - Salmon Belly Recipes
Author: Olivia Centriolla
- Serves: 4 people
- Calories: 420 kcal
Recipe type: Main Course
Salmon Belly - Salmon Belly Recipes is one of the most nutritious foods in the world. This type offish is easy to consume and process.
- 120 g smoked salmon
- 180 g granny smith green apple
- 120 g low-fat yogurt
- QB chopped parsley
- QB pink pepper
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- QB salt
- QB pepper
- Mix the yogurt with chopped parsley, halved lemon zest, salt, and pepper.
- Cut into small apples - small cube-shaped, even without peeling and transfer to a bowl. Add a tablespoon of lemon juice, salt, and pink pepper.
- Cut into cube-shaped salmon.
- Spread a tablespoon of apple cubes, then a tablespoon of yogurt, and finally smoked salmon at the base of each cup.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and apple slices. Store in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving, to make the fresh better.
4 Healthy Tips for Processing Salmon
- Removing the fatty part of the salmon meat, the belly, the upper back, and the black part on the side of the salmon should not be processed as a dish.
- Fish skin should not be processed, this aims so that the fat can decay out during the process of harvesting.
- Cooking methods of roasting and burning are more recommended so that the fat content in fish can be reduced, especially if the skin is separated.
- Do not use the main frying method with the deep-frying method because it will make fish fat restrained and fat intake from cooking oil precisely increases.