Sea Salt Coffee – Sea Salt Coffee 85 Degrees Calories
This sea salt coffee drink – sea salt coffee 85 degrees calories serve cold brewed coffee with a delicious cream topping.
it may sound strange to add salt to a cup of coffee, but this gives rise to a delicious taste very suitable and spectacular.
Salt makes every dish better as well as coffee.The soft cream makes the tongue comfortable and makes me addicted to drinking it.
Coffee is a drink consumed in every corner of the world. This drink can bring together friends in cafes, teams at work, and loved ones at home. The way the processer is also varied according to taste.
Benefits of drinking coffee for health:
- Contains many minerals and vitamins
- Burning fat in the body
- Increase stamina
- Improves brain function
- Increase energy
- Lowers the risk of developing diabetes
- Preventing dementia and Alzheimer’s disease
- Reduces the risk of Parkinson’s disease
- Liver organs become protected
- Make it happier
- Reduces the risk of liver cancer
- Lowers stroke risk
- Extend life
- Good for the heart
Equipment Sea Salt Coffee – Sea Salt Coffee 85 Degrees Calories
- Filter coffee
Sea Salt Coffee - Sea Salt Coffee 85 Degrees Calories
Author: Olivia Centriolla
This sea salt coffee drink - sea salt coffee 85 degrees calories serve cold-brewed coffee with a delicious sea salt cream topping.
Cold Brew Coffee
- 6 ounces coffee beans freshly ground
- 3 liters cold water
- 2 cups of water
- 2 cups granulated sugar
Sea Salt Cream
- 1 cup thick, cold cream
- ½ tsp finely mashed sea salt
To make a delicious coffee is certainly not easy, you need several stages and this is the recipe.
Cold Brew Coffee:
- Pour 3 liters of cold water into the container.
- To release the oil and taste of coffee beans in the microwave heat the coffee beans for 15 seconds. then grind using a food processor.
- Pour the water into the water and stir until a small spread, then cover and let stand for 1 day.
- Coffee oil is filtered to clean and neat using a filter mounted on a sieve.
- After that, keep the coffee in the ice.
- If it will be used, add a little ice cube if you want. You can make ice cubes with coffee cubes that have been frozen.
- In a medium-sized saucepan simmer the water and sugar until dissolved.
- Once cool transfer it into a sealed container. store in the fridge until ready to use.
Sea Salt Coffee Cream:
- Step one, in a bowl whisk in the cold cream and salt until soft.
- Once the cream thickens and increases cool and put in the fridge.
Avoid drinking coffee in the morning when the stomach is empty as it can increase cortisol in the body and will make the body stressful.