Well don’t water us here will make Seaweed Salad Keto – Seaweed Salad Recipe, a simple dish but many benefits. So this food is perfect for keto dieters. This type is called The Green Superfood because it is rich in antioxidants , calcium, vitamins.
A lot of people are worried about their weight, especially when it’s a matter of food.
This version has a lot of flavor because of sesame oil, tamari, fresh ginger, and garlic. Before moving on to the recipe here we’ll talk a little bit about seaweed.
Here are the nutrients in seaweed:
- Low calories
However, there are several types such as Nori, Sea lettuce, Kelp, Kombu, Arame, Wakame, Dulse, Chlorella, and carrageenan, to Spirulina. How to consume it is good when it is fresh, dried, cooked until processed into a powder supplement.
Benefits of seaweed for health:
- Rich in nutrients
- Alleviate diabetes
- Help lose weight
- Improves heart health
- Lowers the risk of certain cancers
- Improves gut health
- Help improve thyroid function
- Boosts the immune system
Seaweed Salad Keto – Seaweed Salad Recipe
Here’s the Seaweed Salad recipe – Hiyashi Wakame
Seaweed Salad Keto - Seaweed Salad Recipe
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp Swerve/Monkfruit
- 1 piece ginger
- 1/4 cup seaweed
- 1 tsp Rice Vinegar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp togarashi
- 1/4 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- The first step is to collect all the ingredients.
- Both prepare a bowl filled with water, then put the seaweed mixture dry for 6 minutes.
- Then set aside the grated ginger from the vacuum.
- Simmer the water in a small Teflon, then add the Swerve/Monkfruit and Rice Vinegar. Once cooked lift and transfer to the sauce mixing bottle.
- Combine the soy sauce, salt, togarashi, toasted sesame seeds, a pinch of grated ginger into the same bowl, then stir until evenly combined.
- Finally, Mix the Seaweed once hydrated again, then squeeze, transfer to a bowl, and store in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Before serving, mix the sauce and drizzle over the seaweed well.