The macaroni cheese recipe is perfect for sides for brisket, what to serve with brisket.
Brisket is a processed meat that is brown to red, your plate will look more interesting if added with macaroni cheese.
I processed macaroni cheese with the addition of bechamel sauce.
Bechamel sauce is a white sauce made from milk, flour, and other flavorings. The added milk should be warm, this will make it easier to make on the sauce. It produces a very good texture.
Sides For Brisket
- 500 g short macaroni
- 5 tbsp butter
- 5 tbsp plain flour
- 650 ml of milk
- 500 g grated mozzarella cheese
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp paprika
- 150 g breadcrumbs
- 200 g grated parmesan
Instruction Sides For Brisket :
- First, preheat the oven to 200°C and spread the baking sheet with a little butter.Boil the water on a saucepan, add the pasta and a pinch of salt. drain and set aside if after aldente. Put the butter in the pan over medium heat, wait for it to melt. Sprinkle the flour evenly on top and whisk until thickened and smooth without clumps. cook for 2 minutes until fragrant. In a separate saucepan heat the milk over low heat (hot milk is easier to mix into the bechamel).
- Pour the hot milk into the bechamel slowly while whisking.
- Continue cooking the bechamel over medium heat until thickened and sticking to the back of the spoon for 8 minutes.
- Stir gently as the bechamel thickens, making sure to scrape the base of the pan.
- If it is too thick, you can pour a little more milk to dilute it, no need to reheat the milk.
- Turn off the stove. combine cheese, peppers, and salt into the bechamel.
- Put the macaroni in a bowl and pour the bechamel over it, stirring gently until evenly distributed.
- Pour the pasta into a baking dish then sprinkle with breadcrumbs and grated cheese.
- Put the pan in the oven and cook for up to 15 minutes.