The macaroni cheese recipe is perfect for sides for brisket what to serve with brisket.
Brisket is a processed meat that is brown to red, your plate will look more interesting if added with macaroni cheese.
I processed macaroni cheese with the addition of bechamel sauce .
Bechamel sauce is a white sauce made from milk, flour, and other flavorings. The added milk should be warm, this will make it easier to make on the sauce. It produces a very good texture.
Equipment Sides For Brisket – What To Serve With Brisket
- 500 g short macaroni
- 5 tbsp butter
- 5 tbsp plain flour
- 650 ml of milk
- 500 g grated mozzarella cheese
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp paprika
- 150 g breadcrumbs
- 200 g grated parmesan
- First, preheat the oven to 200°C and spread the baking sheet with a little butter. Boil the water on a saucepan, add the pasta and a pinch of salt. drain and set aside if after aldente . Put the butter in the pan over medium heat, wait for it to melt. Sprinkle the flour evenly on top and whisk until thickened and smooth without clumps. cook for 2 minutes until fragrant. In a separate saucepan heat the milk over low heat (hot milk is easier to mix into the bechamel).
- Pour the hot milk into the bechamel slowly while whisking.
- Continue cooking the bechamel over medium heat until thickened and sticking to the back of the spoon for 8 minutes.
- Stir gently as the bechamel thickens, making sure to scrape the base of the pan.
- If it is too thick, you can pour a little more milk to dilute it, no need to reheat the milk.
- Turn off the stove. combine cheese, peppers, and salt into the bechamel.
- Put the macaroni in a bowl and pour the bechamel over it, stirring gently until evenly distributed.
- Pour the pasta into a baking dish then sprinkle with breadcrumbs and grated cheese.
- Put the pan in the oven and cook for up to 15 minutes.