Simple Quaker Oats Meatloaf Recipe
A simple quaker oat meatloaf recipe is a great meal for cold weather. It only takes 1 hour 15 minutes that you can enjoy it. It has such incredible taste.
You can simply combine several ingredients, seasonings such as, ground beef, tomato sauce, oats, onions, eggs, and others that will make a very perfect meal.
This type of recipe is specifically given to me by grandma so that it can keep the recipe so that it is not forgotten. Because this is a flagship menu and has many wonderful memories.
So it has to be maintained until now, which is why grandma gave me the recipe. And it must be maintained so that the family can gather at the dinner table with special dishes.
My grandmother was a very good cook who could make anything no one could even beat her. So grandma wants a replacement one day. And one of his closest grandchildren was me.
It’s a little bit of a story about me
I was a student who didn’t know how to cook, suddenly being told to cook by grandma was a surprise I liked the least. However, he insisted, and eventually, I tried it.
Well, after I tried it was fun also cooking. Now it is becoming one of my hobbies. Finally, all the family loved it.
Without boredom, I kept creating a recipe and flavor that you’ll never find anywhere.
Here are some recipes of my creations that have been tested and become a mainstay menu in the family:
- Easy Classic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Easy Sticky Baked Chicken Thighs in Oven
- Easy Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe Chinese With Egg
You don’t need to worry about the content problems contained in this recipe. Because I chose beef that has tested its benefits for our body.
Beef has a high price but can provide a delicious taste of food. It also contains magnesium , which is the most important part of the body to form bone structure.
Although this recipe is simple, it is rich in flavors you may never believe.
So for you to believe in my recipe let’s get straight to the ingredients and how.
Equipment Simple Quaker Oats Meatloaf Recipe
- 900 grams of ground beef
- 1 cup ketchup, without salt
- ¾ cup ancient oats
- ½ each onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon English soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash Table Formula
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic, powder
- ⅓ cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Prepare the oven at a temperature of 350 degrees.
- Both put all ingredients, except soy sauce, mustard, and brown sugar into a container, stirring evenly.
- Then mix soy sauce, brown sugar, and mustard spread over the meatloaf.
- Put everything in a baking dish.
- Bake for 1 hour, up to 160 degrees.
- Then remove from the baking sheet and leave to cool in a baking dish.
- Cover and you can keep it in the fridge.
Tips so that you do not choose the wrong beef:
- The first thing to look out for is color. You can buy fresh red beef.
- Do not buy meat that is pale in color, because it indicates the quality is already poor.
- Choose meat that is chewy textured, when pressed the position will return to the original it indicates that the beef is still new.
- Do not occasionally choose juicy beef, it also indicates that the quality of beef is no longer good.
- Avoid buying frozen beef, as it will reduce its rush.