Smoked Baked Teriyaki Salmon Fillet is a quick and easy recipe. The flavorful salmon is made with a low-sugar teriyaki sauce. It only takes 25 minutes to make.
The best salmon recipe I have, it is perfect to be served for dinner. You should try this recipe no less delicious when compared to restaurants out there.
Smoked Baked Teriyaki Salmon Fillet Recipe
A family favorite because of its amazing delicacy, the teriyaki sauce on top is very flavorful and can make my stomach snugger. I am a housewife who has a hobby of exercising.
I think in addition to maintaining healthy exercise regularly I also need to choose a healthy nutritious meal to keep the body ideal. I make a low-sugar sauce, by serving it at night I think a low-sugar teriyaki sauce is needed. Because burning fat at night will be quite difficult to digest.
Low in sugar but without eliminating its delicacy. The sweet, savory, and intense flavor will make it comfortable in your mouth.
For the sauce ingredients, I use low sodium soy sauce, if using traditional soy sauce in my opinion it is too salty.
As a thickener I use cornstarch, you just have to dissolve it in a little water and mix it well. That would make a very pretty glaze. The required flour is only 1 tsp so as not to affect the number of carbohydrates.
A squeeze of lemon water, lemon is rich in potassium which is an important mineral for the brain because it is useful in controlling heart rate and blood pressure.
Honey, should not be more than 1 tbsp to be properly low in sugar.
Garlic and chopped ginger, garlic serves to give a naturally savory taste while ginger can help eliminate fishy smell in salmon.
For the perfect dish, I usually serve with Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies, a soft, crunchy dessert without sugar.
You can also serve it with a variety of other food menus such as warm rice, cauliflower rice, sautéed peas, steamed broccoli, Roasted Brussels Sprouts in the Oven.
- Serves: 4
- Calories: 317
- Fat: 15 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 368 mg
- Protein: 32 g
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp ginger, chopped
- 4 salmon fillets
- sesame oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- The first step is to prepare the oven, preheat it until it reaches 425 degrees F.
- Prepare a baking sheet, coat with aluminum paper then spray with olive oil.
- Place the salmon fillets in a baking dish lined with aluminum paper.
- Then bake for 15 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F.
- Beat the soy sauce, cornstarch in a small saucepan.
- After that, add the squeeze of lemon juice, honey, chopped garlic, and chopped ginger, stirring well.
- Then heat the pan over medium heat, stirring as often as possible until it thickens. Set aside.
- Place the cooked salmon fillets on a serving plate.
- Flush with glaze and sprinkle sesame on top.
- Serve immediately.
Cooking tips smoked baked teriyaki salmon fillet:
- If the salmon wants to cook evenly, grill the salmon on the middle shelf.
- Coat the baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray it with olive oil, helping to maintain the texture of the salmon well.
- To save time you can make a glaze when the salmon is grilled.