Smoked Salmon Pasta Spread Recipes is a long and luxurious name for a super simple dinner. It takes only 30 minutes, healthy food with phenomenal taste.
The taste of smoked salmon is good no one can match it. Aldente and salmon pasta shrouded in sauce sprinkled with chopped parsley are very appetizing, making your plate very appealing.
Eating it, bite after bite will result in a feast in your mouth. We all know and make it a favorite, If you prefer a cream-based sauce, you can try Alfredo Sauce With Milk – Easy Fettuccine which is a thick cream that produces a very soft sauce.
Salmon is a fish that is classified as rich in benefits and high nutritional content. Although the price is relatively expensive, salmon contains various nutrients that can support the health of the body such as calories, fats, proteins, vitamin B12, selenium, phosphorus, vitamins, and niacin.
Niacin in salmon serves to prevent pellagra diseases that can cause neurological disorders, such as insomnia, depression, hallucinations, and memory loss.
Do you prefer hot or cold smoked salmon?
- You can try serving it with bagels and extra cream cheese, mixing it with a fresh pasta salad.
- Often I make this pasta during the day and warm it up for dishes at night, really it’s very tasty.
- Many of my best memories involve pasta, collecting all the ingredients, preparing them, and cooking them well.
- My mind is focused on the aroma that comes out of the pan on the stove, making a very voluptuous sauce, thickens and enhances the taste. The mixture of sauce smoked salmon, and pasta made my stomach even more con. This is Italian life, food, family.
- The process of making pasta is very easy, you can combine it with various flavors.
Let’s make a healthier dinner dish.
Smoked Salmon Pasta Spread
- Frying Pan
- ½ kg whole-grain paste
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 1 large red onion chopped
- ¼ kg salmon smoked
- canned mushroom liquid
- 2 tbsp tarragon chopped
- 2 tbsp parsley chopped
- black pepper
Instruction Smoked Salmon Pasta Spread
- Put the water in a medium saucepan, to a boil. Once boiling, add salt to taste.
- Put the pasta, cook until aldente.
- On the other hand, heat a frying pan over medium heat sauté the shallots together with the butter.
- Once fragrant, put the salmon on the side. Spread in one layer of the pan, letting it cook until it produces smoked salmon.
- Pour the tinned mushroom liquid into it, stirring evenly. If it is already boiling, combine the chopped tarragon and add about 1-2 tsp black pepper.
- Lighten the heat, put the pasta in, and 1/4 cup of boiled water. Stir. Pour into a serving plate and sprinkle with chopped parsley on top.
- Pour into a serving plate and sprinkle with chopped parsley on top.
Tips for boiling pasta
- To prevent the pasta from sticking, you can boil it in a saucepan that contains plenty of water. With a ratio of 1 liter of water to 500 grams of pasta.
- Put the pasta in after the water is properly boiling.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt for every one liter of water, put in a pasta stew pan.
- Do not add oil when boiling it, this will cause the pasta to difficulty absorbing the sauce.
- Each type of pasta takes a different boiling time. You can see the time on the outside packaging of the pasta.
- During boiling, use 1-2 minutes to stir so that the pasta does not stick to each other.
- Do not rinse it with cold water, this will remove the starch element on the paste.
- Use boiled water to make the sauce, It serves as an increase in viscosity on the sauce.
The canned mushroom liquid can be replaced with chicken broth, vegetable stock, or cider vinegar.