This healthy dinner dish is Stuffed Keto Chicken Breast Recipes For Dinner, the savory taste, and softness of the chicken that spoils the tongue can be made in just 35 minutes. The delicious aroma that comes out will make your saliva fall.
Why Stuffed Keto Chicken Breast Recipes For Dinner is added to the weekly menu?
In addition to its delicious taste, this recipe is very healthy and easy to make. This dish also included my family’s favorite food. It is suitable to be served for dinner.
Dad said, chopped garlic and chili powder used is very helpful in this recipe he can eliminate the fishy smell. You can also use it more if you like it.
In addition to fishy deodorizing, garlic is also good for health, namely:
Garlic is useful to prevent osteoarthritis. A study on this has been carried out at King’s College London and the University of East Anglia.
The study said that women who regularly consume garlic in the daily menu experience a reduced risk of osteoarthritis. Osteoarthritis is an inflammation of the joints that is generally associated with aging.
As a perfect dish I usually serve it with:
- Vegan Green Bean Casserole, the tender Green Bean coupled with a splash of mushroom cream sauce and crispy fried onions that are perfectly baked are perfect if served with stuffed keto chicken breast.
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts, crispy Brussels Sprouts that have a slightly salty and sweet taste will make your plate contrast because of their color combination. As well as increase your appetite.
For the delicious Stuffed Keto Chicken Breast in this classic recipe, I use simple ingredients that are easy to get:
- Chicken Breast
- Cream cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
- Fresh Spinach
- Seasonings: chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder
- Fresh chopped garlic
- Olive oil
- And start by making the contents.
- Splitting the chicken breast, forming it like a sac.
- Fill the chicken breast and cover it with a toothpick.
- Until roasting it for 25 minutes at 190° C
- Serves: 4
- Serving size: 4
- Fat: 19 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 56 g
- 4 boneless chicken breast, no skin
- 1 tsp chili powder or paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ garlic powder
- ¼ onion powder
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
- The first step, make spinach cream for the contents:
- In a frying pan put the spinach and cook until wilted over medium heat.
- Then add the cream of soft cheese stir until mixed.
- Leave for a moment and add the chopped garlic, parmesan cheese, mozzarella, salt, and pepper. Set aside
- Preheat the oven to 375°F/190° and prepare a baking sheet.
- On the other hand, split the chicken breast using a sharp knife.
- Season evenly with salt, onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder, and pepper.
- Then fill the chicken breast with the spinach that has been made earlier, and cover using a toothpick.
- Store the chicken breast in a baking dish and sprinkle with olive oil.
- Bake for 25 minutes until the chicken is properly cooked.
- If you use frozen spinach, before cooking it is best to let it stand first until it reaches room temperature.
- To fill the chicken breast do not be too full, fill it to taste and tighten it with a toothpick to cover it.
- You can tell the chicken breast is ripe when the internal temperature has reached 75 ° Celsius.