Sunday Dinner Ideas – Sunday Dinner Recipes are Grilled chicken with lemon, garlic, and rosemary. Very simple dishes are suitable for dinner. This recipe is not just any recipe, because it can meet the needs of protein . Moreover, the way to cook is quite healthy, which is in the way it is baked.
Roast chicken with lemon , garlic, and rosemary is easy to make, not spending long. Especially dishes for Sunday night events with family or friends. This will make your Sunday night perfect with a simple menu and can strengthen the fraternity.
Meanwhile, lemons are also very good for consumption what else for the health of the body. But it’s not too much of an exaggeration. Lemon water can help reduce nausea due to its freshness, maintaining the stamina of the body’s vitamin C content – it is very high.
Equipment Sunday Dinner Ideas – Sunday Dinner Recipes
- Baking sheet
- 1 kg of chicken thighs
- 2 lemons
- 2 sprigs Rosemary
- 4 garlic cloves
- Spice mixture
- Sweet peppers
- Olive oil Extra virgin
- First provide some chicken thighs, and cut the skin with a knife, then clean.
- Put the chicken in a large bowl, add the spice mixture, coarse salt, a little extra virgin olive oil, and half a squeeze of lemon.
- Stir properly so that the aroma is evenly distributed.
- You can use seasonings that you like such as thyme, rosemary sage, oregano, and anything according to your taste.
- Arrange the chicken pieces on a baking sheet, without overlapping, and place on the sides with the skin facing upwards.
- Add the garlic, sprigs of rosemary, and lemon wedges to the pan.
- Grease a baking sheet with a little oil, and place it in a ventilated oven at 190°.
- Cook for 45 minutes, or until the meat is cooked and the skin is browned.