Sushi On Keto – Keto Japanese Food is one of the most famous Japanese cuisines in the world. With an infinite variety of regional, seasonal dishes and plenty of gastronomic delights. Restaurants in Japan range from roving food stalls to centuries-old ryotei .
Here we will share sushi recipes for those who are on your diet don’t worry about weight gain. This type of food is quite easy and healthy.
Keto style sushi
Equipment Sushi On Keto – Keto Japanese Food
- 250 g cauliflower
- 150 grams of Philadelphia-type fresh cheese
- 150 g smoked salmon
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 4 seaweed leaves
- 1 cucumber
- Coconut oil
- Soy sauce
- Grind the cauliflower until you get the texture of the small grains of rice.
- Then heat the coconut oil in a pan, before adding the rice and cauliflower.
- Leave to cook for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring regularly until the mixture is a little drier.
- Put the cooked rice, cauliflower in a bowl, before adding the cream cheese
- Mix everything and set aside until completely cool.
- In the meantime, stop all the ingredients you want to put in sushi.