Taste of Home Green Bean Almondine Recipe
The seductive aroma of toasted almonds and the delicious savory taste is the taste of home green bean almondine, a delicious side dish. Easy recipes will be obtained in this recipe, you only need to process it within 25 minutes.
The beautiful green bean color is coated with a layer of butter and toasted almonds, the lemon slices to the top will be complete with the perfect flavor. This varied green has been very easy to make, a dish suitable for holidays, thanksgiving events, and other events.
In addition to its delicious taste, the green bean can meet the body’s daily nutrients, vitamins A, C, and K, as well as folic acid and fiber, which can produce a strong source of lutein and zeaxanthin. The benefits of this vegetable are similar to peas and okra.
I often make this dish for thanksgiving offerings, by making it the event will run perfectly. Everyone loves it, sometimes I also make it for dinner with the family. The soft texture of the green bean is the reason to keep making it.
What ingredients are needed to make a taste of home green bean almondine?
- Green bean
- Sweetener keto (monk fruit)
- Apple cider vinegar
- Lemon juice
- Sliced almonds
- Salt and pepper
- Lemon slices for garnish
How to make green bean almondine:
- I started by cutting the tip of the green bean and cleaning it.
- Then prepare the boiling water, then boil the green bean for 6 minutes until aldente. Slice it and soak it in ice water.
- Next, melt the butter and sauté the chopped garlic, keto sweetener, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, and almond slices over low heat for 5 minutes until the almonds are toasted.
- After that put the dried green bean and season with salt and pepper. cook and stir for 7 minutes until hot.
- Put green bean on a serving plate and give lemon slices on top.
Green bean cooking tips:
- To support the perfect cooking results I always clean the rope on the green bean by cutting the tip, it will be very important in this recipe.
- For a delicious and interesting green bean, I suggest you boil it with very boiling water, for a striking color result you should give a little salt when boiling it.
- For a crispy result once you have boiled it, drain the green bean and immediately put it in ice water until everything is completely cool.
- For the fastest way, you can also prepare a boiled green bean beforehand, when the next day will be cooked.
Do you cook home-style green beans using a casserole?
I cooked it not using a casserole, for the classic green bean I cooked it using a saucepan to boil it and sauté it using a frying pan. Cooking without a casserole or using a casserole will produce the same delicacy, you only need a little skill in cooking it.
What dishes are suitable for serving with green beans?
green bean is a versatile side dish, I used to serve this dish with Instant Pot Meatloaf a simple dinner dish that has a sweet and slightly salty taste. Thick glaze and soft texture, addictive to eat.Print
Taste of Home Green Bean Almondine Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
The seductive aroma of toasted almonds and the delicious savory taste is the taste of home green bean almondine, a delicious side dish.
10 ounces green bean, cut into ends
3 tbsp butter
2 cloves garlic, chopped
2 tbsp keto sweetener (monk fruit)
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp lemon juice
1/2 cup sliced almonds
salt and pepper
lemon slices for garnish
Prepare boiling water in a pot. Then put the green bean that has been cut off the tip and has been cleaned. Cook for about 6 minutes. After that drain and soak in ice water.
Prepare a frying pan, put the butter, and melt. Add chopped garlic, keto sweetener, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, and almond slices. cook over low heat for 5 minutes until the almonds are toasted.
Put the dried green beans, stirring until all the sides are coated. Season with salt and pepper to taste, cook for 7 minutes until hot to the bristle.
Put the green bean on a plate, and add the lemon slices on top. Serve immediately.
- Category: Side Dishes
- Method: Pan Frying
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 101
- Sugar: 2.3 г
- Fat: 8.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 5.4 г
- Fiber: 1.9 g
- Protein: 1.5 g
- Cholesterol: 22.9 mg
Keywords: taste of home green bean almondine recipe