The Best Keto Brownies Using Almond Flour – Keto Powder
Almond flour is gluten-free and is also a great choice for anyone on a low-carb diet.
Benefits of Almond Flour For Health
- Supports heart health
- Helps prevent tumor formation
- Facilitating weight loss in a diet regime
- Helps manage blood sugar for diabetics
- Increase energy levels
Almond flour is not low in calories, but its nutritional profile makes it worthwhile.
Consumed in moderate amounts, almond flour provides tremendous health benefits of almonds, such as supporting heart health and energy levels while warding off tumors and being overweight from your waistline.
I highly recommend trying almond flour and using it in combination with another nutrient-dense flour, gluten-free flour such as coconut flour.
This time I will share the best keto brownies using almond flour – keto brownies recipe using cocoa powder. This recipe is suitable for low-carb dieters.
Enjoy the food,
This brownie is so delicious that it will amaze you!
I recently got dark chocolate for Halloween because I wanted to emulate the kings on the other side of the pond and make a crazy Halloween cake!
Equipment The Best Keto Brownies Using Almond Flour – Keto Powder
- 70 g of ground almond flour
- 80 g cocoa
- 140 g birch sugar (e.g. Zucker) as another sweetness alternative
- 125 g light butter
- 10 g optional coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 175°C
- Grease a little baking dish of brownies (20 x 20 cm).
- Melt the butter briefly in the microwave.
- Mix the almond flour and chocolate into one.
- Add the butter slowly and stir the dough over medium heat.
- Let the birch sugar drip while stirring.
- Optionally, add coconut sugar to the dough this way.
- Now stir two eggs into the batter one by one, until the dough thickens.
- Next, put the dough in a brownie pan and bake for about 15-25 minutes.
Well, it was a healthy brownie low in calories. with very practical manufacture with healthy ingredients. Surely do not consume excessively yes!