The Best Keto Desserts Cream Cheese Cookies Every Time
Have you ever thought of serving ketogenic diet cheesecakes?
Surely the first thing we need to be clear about is: even though it’s a cheesecake for a ketogenic diet, that doesn’t mean those who don’t follow this diet can’t eat it! This is a recipe “normal” (in the sense of not offering unusual ingredients or procedures), which however has some peculiarities that should not be underestimated. To understand what I’m talking about, it’s worth analyzing some details before getting to work. So, we need to answer this question:
what is a ketogenic diet?
Of course, those who follow it or want to follow it know exactly what I’m talking about. However, before proposing a cheesecake recipe for a ketogenic diet, it is impossible not to say a word about this diet… Do you agree? So, assuming this, let’s find out what it is and what we’re dealing with. Later we will move on to a list of ingredients and how to prepare desserts that are also suitable for those who are not on a diet and even for lactose in toleration.
If the amount is too much, there will be a decrease in blood pH, a process called “ketosis“. According to experts, this ketone increase encourages weight loss.
Side effects can also occur, which is why, like all diets, even a ketogenic diet should be developed by a professional and adapted to the subject in question. Now, as I said before, the fact that today’s recipe is a cheesecake “for a ketogenic diet”, does not preclude others from preparing it: eating this dessert does not mean following this diet. These are only desserts prepared following basic principles and therefore meet certain requirements.
Why is this cheesecake a “ketogenic diet”?
You need to know that there are many types of these diets. However, each focuses on a particular eating style that involves consuming fewer carbohydrates than expected to meet our daily needs. Precisely for this reason, today’s cheesecake is a cheesecake for a ketogenic diet: it offers a much fewer dose of carbohydrates compared to the original recipe and, hence, is suitable for this diet… but also for those who have no intention of following it!
It’s even perfect for lactose in toleration, as it uses lactose-free butter and cream cheese , and for celiac, thanks to hazelnut flour. The latter contains fewer carbohydrates than the traditional “biscuit” placed at the base of this dessert and is naturally gluten-free. Our ketogenic diet cheesecake (lemon, blueberry, and raspberry cheesecake to be exact!) It is a voracious solution for many. It’s easy to digest and tasty, nutritious, and energetic! So, don’t underestimate and prepare at every turn… You won’t regret it!
Equipment The Best Keto Desserts Cream Cheese Cookies Every Time
- 150 g of pecan flour
- 150 g of chopped hazelnuts
- 150 g of lactose-free butter
- 50 g of stevia misura (replace about 90/100 g of sugar)
- 750 g lactose-free cream cheese
- 6 eggs
- 3 of lemons juice
- 90 g stevia replace about 180 g of sugar
- Lime zest
- Put the butter in a saucepan and let it melt over low heat.
- Transfer the chopped flour and hazelnuts into a bowl. Add the melted butter and stevia. Mix with a spatula to mix all the ingredients into one.
- Use this mixture to coat the bottom and edges of the spring-shaped baking sheet (diameter 20/22 centimeters). Transfer to the fridge for about 30 minutes, to harden the mixture.
- Put the lactose-free Philadelphia in a bowl and add the Stevia, eggs, and juice of 3 lemons. Mix the ingredients using a whisk until the mixture is smooth and homogeneous.
- Remove the pan from the fridge and transfer the cream to the hazelnut base. Flatten the surface with a spoon.
- Bake the cheesecake in a preheated oven at 175°C for about 40/45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- Garnish the cheesecake by spreading fresh raspberries and blueberries to the surface and ending with lime zest.
I hope you enjoy the best keto desserts cream cheese cookies every time as I am happy to present it to you.
Cream cheese is the best dessert you need! Get ready to stir your appetite with this desert.