Traditional Mexican Beef Enchiladas Recipe is a popular dish in all Central American countries originating from the Mayan civilization.
A simple and satisfying dish is a kind of fast food. As a stuffing, you can eat chicken, finely chopped meat, or minced meat with the addition of nuts, sweet and spicy peppers , onions, tomatoes, garlic. Typical for Mexican cuisine, the sharpness can be adjusted to your liking, for example, do not enter sauce.
All the flavors and aromas most favored by Mexicans are found here and represent with a substantial to complete classic.
Do you like Mexican cuisine? Do you also want to make real tortillas at home? They are not difficult to make and with the right ingredients, you can use them for your gluten-free dishes. Here’s a traditional Mexican beef enchiladas recipe.
Equipment Traditional Mexican Beef Enchiladas Recipe – Spicy Beef
- Frying Pan
- 300 g of beef
- 2 garlic cloves
- 200 g of canned beans
- 1 spicy pepper
- 1 sweet pepper
- 2 tomatoes
- green peas
- 5 cloves shallots
- 3 garlic cloves
- 8 slices cheese
- 4 pieces tortillas
- ½ tsp coriander powder
- 50 ml of vegetable oil
- Finely chop the beef.
- Small slices of shallots, garlic, tomatoes, chili, and sweet peppers.
- Boil the minced beef, then heat a frying pan by adding vegetable oil.
- Saute the meat then add a little water and salt.
- When the meat is ready, pour it into a bowl and set aside for a while.
- Then reheat the pan.
- Fry the onion first, after fragrant input of spicy and sweet peppers, fry for a few more minutes.
- Now put the meat back in the pan, season with garlic, coriander powder, then put the tomatoes in a few minutes.
- Add the peas and chopped coriander leaves. then turn off the fire.
- Meanwhile, in a frying pan heat the pancakes (layers of Beef Enchiladas).
- Put the stuffing (cooked minced meat) then add 2 slices of cheese on top.
- Wrap the rolls a bit tight, you can add sauce on top.