Traeger Smoked Salmon Dip Recipes is one of the foods that serve to complement the dish. This type is very easy to try, with roughing materials you will get amazing results.
The salmon has a unique taste and high-fat content makes it the perfect fish to bake or smoked. With a pellet grill like Traeger, you don’t have to use cedar planks, wood smoke will produce a lot of good taste when we cook it.
This is a recipe that I got while still in college, and yesterday I tried to cook this recipe again from so long ago, it turns out that my son and husband love it very much. So they asked to be made again.
I added a fresh dessert, made from a layer of cream based on Philadelphia cheese and ricotta, interspersed with crushed caramel and amaretti. Keto cream cheese easy no bake desserts can conquer everyone’s appetite.
Well, times I will share recipes with you to know that there are flavors you never get anywhere.
Before we move on to the point, let’s talk a little bit about salmon.
Salmon is a high-quality source of protein. It is also known as a fish rich in vitamins and minerals for the body.
Some important minerals found in salmon include potassium, selenium, and vitamin B12. Another content found in salmon is omega-3 fatty acids. It is a natural essential fatty acid in salmon, i.e. in the form of EPA acid.
Eicosapentanoic acid based on its chemical structure is a carboxylic acid that has 20 carbon chains and five cis double bonds(Collins, 2010)
Let’s try it with the recipe below, guaranteed you will be addicted.
Traeger Smoked Salmon Dip Recipes
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh anse
- 1 tsp fennel
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, chopped
- The first step is to put 4 ounces of smoked salmon into the blender
- Then add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Then add 8 ounces of cream cheese and fennel
- Add sour cream, a pinch of salt, horseradish
- Finally, add the pepper
- Turn on the blender, stir until it is completely even, after everything is finished, cool it first, and serve with biscuits or other types.
How to Bloat Salmon
Use only fresh fish only
- Determine whether to bloat the fish whole or cut into pieces.
Soak fish in a Saline Solution
- Make a saline and water solution according to the comparison described above
- Add the fish to the saline solution. Soak for 1 hour
- Remove the fish from the saline solution and drain.
- Dry the fish at the right temperature
- smoke fish when the pellicle is formed.
Arranging Fish for Ants
- Hang in such a way that it allows a lot of air to circulate the fish.
- If using cold evaporation, smoke as follows (assumed you know how to bloat with cold temperatures
- Heat the inside of the fish until it reaches a temperature of 71.1 degrees Celsius for at least 30 minutes during the entire cycle of heat evaporation
- Bloat again at least 30 minutes after the salmon reaches this inner temperature
- Note, suction can be a little difficult when you have to keep the right temperature during a certain time.
Storing Smoked Salmon
- Remove smoked salmon from the smokehouse
- For short-term storage
- For long-term storage.
Cooking Smoked Salmon
- Arrange the pan as a quick steamer
- Place the pan rack on top of the ingredients
- Put the pan lid on top of the salmon
- Heat a frying pan over high heat
- Cook again for 10 minutes over low heat.
- Put 110 grams of tea leaves, 250 grams of rice, and 2 teaspoons of granulated sugar into the base of the pan.
- For hot smoking, smoke for 6-8 hours (assumed you know how to bloat with hot temperatures
How to fillet, skin, and salmon portion
- Put the whole salmon on the cutting board
- Make an incision behind the fin and cut along the back of the head, crushing the bone. Do the same to the other side and discard the salmon head
- Run a knife along the spine of the fish, slice the whole salmon into two fillets
- Remove the ribs from the salmon fillets
- To skin the salmon, hold the tail and place the knife over the skin and slice it to the side while pulling the skin
- Remove the ribs from the salmon fillets
- Bone salmon fillet
- Slice the fillets into pieces.