This delicious snack that has a sweet taste is the best easy vegan chocolate chip cookies, a food I often consume during menstruation. Some people may feel lazy to make complicated meals over a long period, but don’t worry about making this easy dish you only need 40 minutes to make.
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies is the best snack that tastes soft and chewy in the mouth. Usually, this snack is accompanied by a glass of Keto Japanese Strawberry Milk which is a fresh drink packed with keto-friendly ingredients, which is best served in summer.
I am a diet lover, the coming months can not resist my desire to consume sweet foods, in the absence of this vegan recipe, I am not afraid anymore to eat something sweet. On a regular day, I make it for dessert and in certain months I make it as a snack.
Many people love it, the sprinkling of chocolate that complements cookies makes it a favorite. besides having a sweet and delicious taste it turns out that chocolate has unexpected benefits.
Chocolate can help you eliminate depression and is considered one of the foods that can relieve stress. Some chocolate content such as caffeine, theobromine, methyl-xanthine, and phenylethylamine, which can reduce fatigue so that it can be used as an anti-depressant drug. It is a good choice to consume Chocolate Chip Cookies during menstruation.
Below is the stage of creating Cookies that you can try.
Best Easy Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 flax egg 1 tbsp hemp powder + 3 tbsp hot water
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup almond butter
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp nut or oat milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup chocolate chips dairy-free
To make a flax egg:
- Combine the flax powder and hot water in a bowl.
- Let stand for 10 minutes so that the hemp powder absorbs the water and becomes gelatine. Use it immediately.
- In the first step, preheat the oven to 350 °C.
- Put the coconut oil, almond butter, and coconut sugar in a large bowl, whisk until well combined.
- After that, add the milk, vanilla, and flax egg, stirring again until combined.
- Then in different bowls combine the dry ingredients, almond flour, 1 cup brown rice flour, a pinch of salt, and baking soda.
- Add to the wet dough and stir.
- Once everything is properly mixed, spread the chocolate chips into the dough.
- Shape the dough into a ball and place it on a baking sheet that has been coated with parchment.
- Flatten the ball using a spoon and give it a distance when storing it.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. Then, transfer it onto a cooling rack to rest for 10 minutes.
- For the manufacture of the flax egg. 1 tbsp hemp powder and 3 tbsp water make 1 hemp egg. You can double it as many flax eggs as you need.
- Warm water can absorb faster than cold water. If you use cold water it may take 1 hour in the absorption process.
- A flax egg is not durable, you should use it immediately.
Tips for Creating Vegan Cookies
- Avoid chocolate chip products made from powdered milk, solid milk, or milk fat.
- Use non-dairy milk and double-check that the milk you are using has a sweet taste.
- You can replace eggs with flax eggs.
- Replacing butter with coconut oil is a good thing.
- You can exchange honey for other vegan sweeteners such as maple syrup.
- If you want the cookies to ripen perfectly, give them an oven thermometer to make sure.