A companion meal that matches what goes with mac and cheese – things to eat with mac is bbq beef ribs.
What goes with mac and cheese– things to eat with mac, the cheese macaroni that has a soft and chewy texture is perfect for bbq ribs. You won’t be able to hold the good taste until you lick your finger.
With a mix of bright yellow and deep red colors make your plate look more perfect.
You can also serve them at barbecues or summer time.
Before you start…
It’s a good beef ribs recipe with bearnaise . Sauce!
Equipment What Goes with Mac and Cheese – Things to Eat With Mac
- 1 small saucepan
- Serves: 6 people
- Calories: 1061 kcal
- 2 kg rib beef ribs weighing 2 kg
- Bearnaise Sauce
- 20 g shallots
- handful of tarragon
- 40 ml of vinegar
- 2 eggs
- 125 g butter
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- Bake the ribs on a barbecue or in an oven at 240°C.
- For the inside to cook you can use the oven at 210°C, for 30 minutes depending on your taste whether you like rare or medium.
- In the pan put the tarragon shallot slices, and vinegar, simmer until the liquid evaporates. (Attention, do not burn) after cooking let cool.
- Reheat at the lowest temperature, Then add 2 tablespoons of cold water, egg yolks then beat until thickened, then add the butter pieces while whisking them.
- Serve the sauce still hot with macaroni and meat.
Macaroni is one of the pasta that has a small size, this is a typical Italian dish.
Do you know macaroni processing tips?
- So that the macaroni that wants to serve is not mushy, this is the right way to boil it.
- Heat the water together with a pinch of salt and oil.
- Once the water is boiling, put the macaroni.
- we can cook it according to the time on the packaging.
- The maturity of macaroni can be seen from the type of pasta because it differs depending on the size of the fire, the paste, and the comparison of the water.
- If the macaroni will be re-processed, it is best to remove it if it is half-cooked.