What To Serve With Fish Cakes – Recipes To Serve is a hollandaise sauce made from egg yolks and melted butter, seasoned with a squeeze of lemon, salt, pepper, or some kind of chili powder. Usually this sauce is served in vegetable dishes such as asparagus.
Hollandaise sauce is one of the simplest recipes but the cooking technique is a bit difficult. In order to make it perfectly you have to exercise often, because it will get a soft and creamy taste, rich with butter. Will make a simple dish that is perfect. Cooking there are also some, the most common of which is by using bain marie technique, known as doubler boiler.
Here we will make asparagus with hollandaise sauce that will make your appetite increase and stagnation.
Asparagus with hollandaise sauce is a delicious, savory appetizer wrapped in slices of smoked ham to enhance its taste.
What To Serve With Fish Cakes – Recipes To Serve
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 bunch white asparagus
- 8 tbsp prague cooking ham
- 2 egg yolks
- qb Salt
- 1 pinch peppercorns
- 3 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- Cut the ham slices not too thin so as not to break when wrapped.
- Clean the asparagus, remove the hardest part. slices with potato peeler and wash thoroughly then dry.
- Arrange the slices of ham on the cutting board and put the asparagus, white, green, on top.
- Wrap the slices of ham over the asparagus and let the ends come out.
- Coat the baking sheet with paper and place the appropriate rolls on top.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of salt, oil and bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Put the yolks in a saucepan, a pinch of salt and pepper
- Cook in a bain-marie, continuing to stir with a whisk. In the middle of the cooking process, and continue until a soft, thick zabaglione forms, not too liquid.
- Prepare a plate and serve with hollandaise sauce on the side.
Well what about What To Serve With Fish Cakes? Are you interested in the same recipe above that is very interesting? Let’s give it a try.