Wingstop Keto – Baked Keto Chicken Wings is a portion of food allowed on a ketogenic diet, you can add this dish as lunch.
Chicken wings have higher levels of fat and protein than the chest and thighs. Inside the wings, there is a sweet and savory taste. That’s why chicken wings are a part that everyone likes a lot.
One medium-sized chicken wing has a content of 99 calories, consisting of 39% protein and 61% fat. 100 grams of skinless chicken wing meat and bones have content of 30.5 grams of protein and 203 calories. Of those 203 calories, 64% came from protein and the remaining 36% came from fat.
Equipment Wingstop Keto – Baked Keto Chicken Wings
- Calories: 372
- Fat: 29 g
- Protein: 22 g
- 8 pcs swiss chicken wings
- olive oil
- sweet paprika powder
- mustard (spices)
- rosemary, chopped
- thyme leaves
- garlic cloves, chopped
- freshly ground pepper
- Rinse the chicken wings with cold water and dry them with kitchen paper.
- On a plate, mix all the ingredients, except salt, and grease the wings.
- Warning: never add salt or salt-based seasoning to the marinade as it will dry the meat.
- Cover the spiced chicken wings and let stand in the fridge for 12 hours.
- Put the rest of the season in the fridge.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Grease the chicken wings with seasoning then put them in the oven dish and place in the middle of the oven.
- Warning: let the seasoning cook for a long time.
- After 50 minutes, remove the wings from the oven and serve straight away.
- Serve with salad and bread.
As long as you control your energy intake, a ketogenic diet can help you lose weight. Have a good time trying this recipe.