Wingstop Keto

Wingstop Keto – Baked Keto Chicken Wings

Posted on

Wingstop Keto is a portion of food allowed on a ketogenic diet, you can add this dish as lunch.
Chicken wings have higher levels of fat and protein than the chest and thighs. Inside the wings, there is a sweet and savory taste. That’s why chicken wings are a part that everyone likes a lot.

One medium-sized chicken wing has a content of 99 calories, consisting of 39% protein and 61% fat. 100 grams of skinless chicken wing meat and bones have content of 30.5 grams of protein and 203 calories. Of those 203 calories, 64% came from protein and the remaining 36% came from fat.

Ingredients

Wingstop Keto - Baked Keto Chicken Wings

Wingstop Keto is a portion of food allowed on a ketogenic diet, you can add this dish as lunch.
Prep Time 35 mins
Cook Time 40 mins
Total Time 1 hr 15 mins
Course Main Course
Cuisine Italian
Servings 4 persons

Equipment

  • Bowl
  • Oven

Ingredients
  

  • 8 pcs swiss chicken wings
  • olive oil
  • water
  • sweet paprika powder
  • mustard (spices)
  • honey
  • rosemary, chopped
  • thyme leaves
  • garlic cloves, chopped
  • freshly ground pepper
  • salt
Keyword Wingstop Keto - Baked Keto Chicken Wings
Instruction Wingstop Keto

Instruction

Rinse the chicken wings with cold water and dry them with kitchen paper.
On a plate, mix all the ingredients, except salt, and grease the wings.
Warning: never add salt or salt-based seasoning to the marinade as it will dry the meat.
Cover the spiced chicken wings and let stand in the fridge for 12 hours.
Put the rest of the season in the fridge.
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Grease the chicken wings with seasoning then put them in the oven dish and place in the middle of the oven.
Warning: let the seasoning cook for a long time.
After 50 minutes, remove the wings from the oven and serve straight away.
Serve with salad and bread.

Wingstop Keto - Baked Keto Chicken Wings

Nutrition Facts
Per 4 portion

Amount % Daily Value*
Calories 372
Total Fat 29g 45%
Total Carbohydrate 6g 2%
Protein 22g 44%

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

As long as you control your energy intake, a ketogenic diet can help you lose weight. Have a good time trying this recipe.

Have a nice day 🙂

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recipe Rating