Yorkshire Pudding Recipe No Beef homemade is very easy and tastes very good. To serve this dish takes only 35 minutes, using simple ingredients.
This Yorkshire pudding I got the recipe from mom, who always keeps it at home. The dish is very interesting, has a great taste only requires the ingredients of wheat flour, salt, eggs, milk, cold water, and olive oil is a perfect combination of process.
For all kinds of recipes I make nothing ever fails and I also recommend Fantastic Taco Casserole With Bisquick which is a favorite food in the family.
What is Yorkshire Pudding?
Yorkshire pudding is an English food made from dough consisting of eggs, flour, milk, and water. Versatile dishes can be served with sauce or beef depending on our taste.
As a very delicious appetizer. It is a popular meal in the UK suitable for added toppings. But this time I made a different Yorkshire Pudding that is without the addition of beef.
Why do I make Yorkshire Pudding?
Because pudding is a food that is useful to facilitate digestion, as a portion of diet food, antioxidants, cancer prevention, and cardiovascular.
Cardiovascular is a serious disease generally such as ischemic heart, stroke, due to high blood pressure. But do not worry because there is a negative side we are hesitant to try it because there are many benefits.
How to cook Yorkshire Pudding Recipe No Beef?
This pudding recipe does not use beef for additional ingredients. Different dishes from others. Use only wheat flour, salt, eggs, milk, cold water, and olive oil.
How to make it you just bake it in the oven, use a muffin baking sheet, and to make a dough put the flour, a pinch of salt into a bowl stir until evenly distributed. Then add the milk, water, eggs, beat again until evenly distributed.
Pour the dough mixture into a jug, and leave for 20 minutes. Once the baking sheet is hot, remove and fill with the dough but do not let it fill just half of it. Then put it in the oven bake until cooked.
I will also make several recipes of different variants and use different, in the presence of companion foods can make our meals become more complete and can increase appetite, here’s an explanation.
There’s a Yorkshire pudding butter recipe
This time I’ll explain the Yorkshire pudding recipe butter you might want to try, with a particularly amazing taste using only wheat flour, eggs, liquid milk, salt, and butter.
How to make it you just have to beat the eggs, and add the milk slowly until everything is evenly distributed.
- Then mix the flour, salt stir again, after finishing let the dough first.
- While waiting for the dough to preheat the oven.
- Grease a baking sheet with butter and put it in the oven, waiting until it is hot.
- Remove the baking sheet and pour the dough, then put it back in the oven.
And as for the Yorkshire pudding recipe gluten-free
At the time of making a gluten-free dish, we need only a few ingredients such as cornstarch, soy milk, eggs, vegetable oil, salt, pepper is an excellent combination.
Believe this gluten-free food can be eaten by anyone especially those who have diabetes. As for several ways to process it.
- Pour the oil into a Yorkshire pudding pan.
- Then put the baking sheet in a preheated oven at 180 ° C.
- To make the dough, mix the cornstarch with the beaten egg until smooth, then add the soy milk slowly.
- Beat everything until there are no more clots, add a pinch of salt, and pepper.
- Once hot, remove the baking sheet from the oven and pour the dough. Put in the oven bake for 25 minutes.
Well, that’s some explanation of what variant I’ve tried. Maybe you also want to experiment as you wish. But I recommend making Yorkshire Pudding Recipe No Beef not to be missed. In this recipe, there are important things to note in choosing eggs.
Tips on choosing a good egg
- Do not choose eggs that are cracked although a little on the buy.
- Choose eggs that have a bright color and check first whether they smell or not.
- It is recommended to choose eggs that are small in size.
- Cake shaker
- Muffin baking dish