Yorkshire Pudding Recipe No Beef homemade is very easy and tastes very good. To serve this dish takes only 35 minutes, using simple ingredients.
150 g of wheat flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 medium eggs
200 ml semi-skimmed milk
100 ml of cold water
12 teaspoons olive oil
- First, prepare the oven and preheat it to 425F.
- Then prepare a baking sheet and put olive oil into each hole. Then put this baking sheet in the oven.
- Mix the flour, a pinch of salt, into a bowl and mix well.
- Put the milk, the eggs that have been broken beat until evenly distributed.
- Pour the mixture of eggs, milk, water into the flour dough. And gently sprinkle the salt while continuing to stir making sure until all the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Once all is well mixed, pour the Yorkshire pudding dough into a jug or cup.
- Then leave the dough for 20 minutes before cooking.
- Then remove the baking sheet from the oven, filling all the holes half the size of the dough.
- Once everything is filled put in the oven, cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and serve with sausage or something.
If you want to cook this Yorkshire pudding recipe in two cans use a large baking sheet to make it quicker. Food is perfect for freezing.
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: English
- Calories: 105 kcal